Learn the latest hip hop choreography to the hottest music from shows like World of Dance and your favorite hip hop music videos in a fun, creative, easy-to-learn atmosphere! In this class, your child/teen will learn and understand musical beats and perform awesome choreography as if they were dancing in their very own music video! Students will attain a heightened sense of self-esteem and body awareness, all taught by the world-famous Hip Hop Kidz
Call us today to inquire!
We Embrace Dance As A Lifestyle
With a 25-year-old successful track record of turning out great dancers, The Hip Hop Kidz
Dance Program also boasts many other "parent appealing" benefits for children and teens. Hip Hop Kidz
builds resumes a mile long for their dancers -- not just for the entertainment industry, but also for college. Our students develop a great sense of self-confidence and self-esteem through the love and attention of our highly trained staff.
Our teaching methods also include an understanding of facial expressions, the importance of strength, energy, and how to truly perform for a crowd. Even our youngest dancers are able to retain the choreographed dance steps through our one-of-a-kind break-down technique developed by our founder, Suzy Stone.
Group And Private Dance Classes:
- HHK Pee Wee
- HHK Beginner
- HHK Performance Troupe
- HHK Production Co.
- HHK Dade Crew. . . and more
Why Choose Hip Hop Kidz?Hip Hop Kidz
is one of the most popular and successful children/teens dance programs for the past 25 years! "We disguise exercise as fun!" While combining the best beats in hip hop and the freshest dance moves, the Hip Hop Kidz
program boasts a great total body workout for boys and girls of all ages and abilities. President Suzy Stone and her award-winning staff employ a unique philosophy and teaching methodology that enable students ages 5-19 to tap into their own expression and potential. Hip Hop Kidz
produces some of the fiercest and most confident hip hop dancers in the industry today! Our alumni dancers include:
- Actress Zoe Kravitz (Divergent)
- Actor Channing Tatum (Movies: Step Up, Magic Mike, Dear John)
- Brandon Bryant (First Runner Up -- So You Think You Can Dance, and principal dancer for Britney Spears)
- Johnny Erasme (Principal dancer for Justin Bieber, Chris Brown)
- Cassie Scerbo (Movies: Bring It On 4, In It To Win It, and Sharknado 2 & 3)
- Brittny Sugarman (Principal dancer Movies: Step Up 5, Step Up Revolution and Ghostbusters)
- Tyler Naraysingh (Principal dancer for Lady Gaga and Dani Leigh)
- Maria Quezada (Nickelodeon’s TV series “Talia In The Kitchen”)